Your Daily Fruit Blast
A convenient, natural, healthy snack food.
The miniature Rockit™ apple was launched to the world in 2010 from sunny Hawke’s Bay, on the east coast of New Zealand. Rockit™ apples are sweet, crunchy and “distinctively fresh.” The fruit, which naturally grows small and features a red blush color, originated by crossing a cultivar from the Gala and Gala Splendor variety of apple.
The Rockit™ apples are produced in the Pacific Northwest apple-growing region of Chelan Washington and the Yakima Valley, brought to you by the growers of Chelan Fresh.
- Crunchy, sweet, and delicious taste
- Grown to be the perfect snack size
- Innovative and convenient packaging and brand design
- Longer shelf life – remains fresh longer
- Presents an opportunity to move produce to the convenience aisle
- POS available
Find a store near you at fruitlocator.com!
Our incredible Rockit™ apples are available at numerous locations across the United States. Use our store locator to find a retailer near you!