Recipe by: Megan Brown, Baker Mama
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these fun and yummy Apple Nachos made three ways! They’re so easy to make and taste so great for a snack or dessert that everyone will enjoy!
How great are these apple “nachos”? They’re made with our favorite Rockit Apples and are so perfect for a satisfying sweet treat that’s healthier and doesn’t require any baking or cooking. Everyone loves them!
Rockit™ apples are so great for making these apple nachos with because they’re small and crisp. When sliced, they make for the perfect one-bite nacho. And they have the most delicious natural sweetness that compliments the toppings so well.
Get the kids involved in the fun by letting them drizzle and sprinkle. They’ll love it and be even more excited to dig into them.
You can enjoy them right away while the sauces are still a little warm on the cold, crisp apples. Or you can place them in the refrigerator and serve them later. They taste just as great, and really refreshing, when they’re extra cold straight from the refrigerator.
I hope y’all love these apple nachos as much as we do! They’re so great for a quick snack or treat that the whole family will love!
- 9 Rockit™ apples, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, slightly melted
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce, slightly melted
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce, slightly melted
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons slightly melted white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons mini M&M’s chocolate candies
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chocolate toffee bits
- On a platter or sheet pan, arrange the apple slices in a long pile.
- Drizzle the melted peanut butter on a third of the pile, the melted chocolate sauce on another third of the pile and the melted caramel on the last third of the pile.
- Sprinkle the peanut butter drizzled apple slices with the chopped peanuts and mini chocolate chips. Drizzle the melted white chocolate chips over the chocolate sauce covered apple slices and then sprinkle with the mini M&M’s candies. Sprinkle the caramel drizzled apples with the chopped pecans and toffee bits.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Apple nachos can be prepared in advance, covered and refrigerated.
- If your chocolate and caramel sauces are already of drizzling consistency, no need to melt them.