Created by: Ashley Hankins | @eat_figs_not_pigs
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 SugarBee® Apples, diced
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup walnuts
- ¾ cup vegan mayonnaise
- ¼ cup vegan sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons agave
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Place the apples, broccoli, onion, carrots, cranberries, and walnuts in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the vegan mayonnaise, vegan sour cream, lemon juice, and agave. Pour the dressing over the apple broccoli mixture and toss thoroughly until the apples and broccoli are coated in the dressing, 1 to 2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings, adding salt and pepper as desired. Give it another good mix to coat.
- This salad can be served immediately, but I recommend covering it and placing it in the refrigerator for an hour before serving to let the flavors marry.
- The salad will stay good up to 3 days covered in the refrigerator