Looking for a sweet treat you can make and enjoy with the kids this summer? Sweet Cherry & Chocolate Pudding Pops are a must have! Simplify by using a store-bought instant pudding mix. Traditionally you cannot use milk substitutes in instant puddings, but since we are freezing these popsicles, it is totally okay to use a milk alternative. I personally have made these with oat milk before and they turned out great! With only a few ingredients and super simple instructions, this is an all-ages friendly project that will not only entertain the mind, but also the tastebuds!
- 1 box of store-bought instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups of milk of choice
- 2 cups of cherries, de-stemmed, pitted, and halved
- Add the pudding mix and milk of choice to a medium sized mixing bowl. Following the directions on the package, add in your milk of choice. Mix vigorously with a whisk or handheld mixer for two minutes. After 5 minutes, your pudding will be set (if you used dairy, if not, it will still be runny).
- De-stem, pit and halve the sweet cherries. Layer cherries, and pudding in reusable popsicle forms, alternating a few times so you get cherry and chocolate with every bite!
- Leftover pudding can be enjoyed immediately or stored in the fridge in an air-tight container. Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Recipe By: @valeriesofcoursecatering