Created by: Lakita Anderson | Simply LaKita
Yield: Makes about 4 servings
- 3 SugarBee® Apples
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Clean, peel, core and cut the 3 SugarBee® Apples into even slices. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the 4 tablespoons butter and stir until melted.
- Add in the prepared SugarBee® Apples and juice of half a lemon. Allow the apples to simmer until most of the butter has been absorbed and the apples are tender but not overcooked about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in the 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg and stir to combine with the apples. Adjust the heat to low and allow the apples to continue to cook until the sugar has completely dissolved, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the fried SugarBee® Apples from the heat and serve immediately. These are great as a side dish, served over pancaked or a bowl of ice cream. Enjoy!