- 7 cups SugarBee® apple cider
- 2 cups organic cranberry juice
- 1 heaping tsp. of cloves
- 1 heaping tsp. allspice berries
- ½ tsp. whole black peppercorns
- 2 whole cinnamon sticks
- 1 organic orange sliced in rounds
- *Optional: 1 cup of red wine, rum, or brandy
- Add all your spices to a tea ball infuser or cheesecloth secured with kitchen twine.
- Add all the ingredients to a crock pot or stock pot.
- Simmer for 2 hours, or keep in a crock pot on low for 2-4
- You can keep this going in a crock pot on low for at least 4 hours if you are planning to serve overtime, like a holiday party. We like to serve our Wassail in glass handled mugs with a sugared rim and a fresh cinnamon stick for an added burst of festive flavors.