Recipe by: Matt Robinson @realfoodbydad
Makes 8 Stuffed Halves
- 4 SugarBee® Apples, halved
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- ½ cup chopped Castevano olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, grated or minced
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- To make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- To make the filling: Scoop out the flesh of each apple half and dice. Add the diced apples, rice, quinoa olives, sun dried tomatoes, parsley and lemon zest. Toss to combine.
- To assemble and serve: Pour the dressing over the filling and toss to combine. Fill the apple halves and serve immediately.