Strawberry, Apple, and Pear Spinach Salad is an easy to make spinach salad with crisp apples, pears and strawberries hidden throughout. Topped with feta cheese, crunchy pecans and tossed in a delicious apple cider dressing! Recipe and photography by Alyssa Rivers (The Recipe Critic) via USA Pears.
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced (I used honey crisp)
- 1 pear, sliced
Apple Cider Poppyseed Dressing:
- ½ cup apple cider
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon poppyseeds
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries, apple, and pear.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider, olive oil, honey and poppyseeds. Pour over salad and toss.
- Top with feta cheese and chopped pecans.