Recipe by: Valerie Musser
Yield: 3 days’ worth
- 1 cup peanut or almond butter
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- ½ cup chopped dates or raisins
- 1 tbsp hulled hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Rockit™ Apples sliced or roughly chopped
- Add all the above ingredients to a bowl except for the apple.
- Divide the mixture into three parts and using your hands, roll into three balls. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Eat with your Rockit™ apples by putting the nut mixture onto a slice, or take a bite of each, or if you are near a kitchen, dice up your Rockit™ apple and add the pieces to the mixture. (Apples do not keep well in oil, so you should do this day of.)