Recipe Development and Photography By: Annessa Chumbley, RD
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups quick one-minute oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup natural apple sauce, or chopped KORU® apple
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup quick one-minute oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 KORU@ apple, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 400º F. In a high-powered blender, add eggs and applesauce (or apple), blending until combined. Add honey, oil, and vanilla, blending again. Add in the rest of the ingredients, and process on high until smooth. Scrape down sides of blender, and process one more time.
- Divide the batter in a 12-count muffin tin sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients for toppings and toss. Scoop a heaping tablespoon over each muffin, and pat in a bit with your fingers.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until muffins are set in the middle. Remove and let cool. Enjoy!