All of the warmed goodness of an apple pie in a little jar topped with melty cream or vanilla yogurt.
- 5 Rockit™ apples, skin left on and diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2-3 tablespoon raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water, plus more
- coconut whipped cream or vanilla Greek yogurt
- Combine chopped apples, honey (or maple syrup), lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a small saucepan. Stir cornstarch into the 1/4 cup water and add to the saucepan. Heat on medium for about 10 minutes until apples are completely softened, and gooey-thick. You may need to add more water – about another 1/4 cup or more, as apples cook, to create a sauce-like mixture.
- Spoon the apple filling into 3-4 small dessert serving cups. Top with a scoop of coconut whipped cream or vanilla Greek yogurt. Enjoy immediately!