A delicious wrap to provide you energy for your busy day. A salty bite from the feta, sweet crunch of the apple and the creaminess of avocado, all wrapped together with turkey and nutrient-packed spinach. Your taste buds will love this wrap as much as your energy level will!
Recipe by Annessa Chumbley, RD
- 1 high-protein wrap, toasted
- 1/3 creamy ripe avocado
- handful fresh spinach
- 3 ounces fresh turkey
- 1/2 Lucy Rose apple, sliced
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinaigrette, recipe below
- Mash avocado on one side of wrap. Layer on other ingredients: spinach, turkey, Lucy™ Rose apple, and crumbled feta. Then drizzle on a little vinaigrette.
- Roll up, slice and enjoy!
Note: Wrap would be delicious with some fresh red onion as well!
APPLE CIDER VINAIGRETTE INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sweetener, such as sugar or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon grated onion
- Combine all ingredients in a jar. Cover tightly and shake vigorously. Chill several hours.
- Shake and serve. Goes great on warm and cold salads.